We are firming comfortable with school now! They know the routines, and what Mrs. Seibert and I expect of them. They enjoy the learning aspect of school now, too. I am especially happy with their willingness to do our Math work. They really pay attention well. I'm just so pleased! Of course, they still like to play, but that's a very good thing!
This past week we reviewed the numbers 1 and 2 again. This coming week we will learn about the number 3. This past week we also learned about the letter "c," and Connie Cow. They really do like to learn. It is such a joy to see and hear their excitement. Next week we will learn about the letter "d," and Dexter Donkey.
There are some upcoming events I would like to make you aware of. The first date is October 20th. We will be going to the Imagination Station of dissect owl pellets. We will be going with the Kindergarten class. Then on November 10th we will be going to The Sandbox. Again, we will be going with the Kindergarten class. More information will be coming home this coming week. According to the State regulations, you all will drive individually to our destination. We will meet together inside the building where we teachers will give you more information. When you have discovered all the things your child enjoys, you may leave. There will be no afternoon Preschool classes on that day as they will be joining us at the field trip destination. If all this is as clear as mud, please don't hesitate to ask me in person.
Finally, I would like to remind you that we do not have school October 14-16. That week we have Teacher's Conference in Cincinnati, OH.
God bless you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment