I know all of you could not make it to Grandparents day, but let me tell you, the kids certainly did a wonderful job of entertaining us!! The song on the Desk set Color Bells was very good! I was especially happy because that was the first thing we did on the stage, and stage fright is real! But they did not seem to let stage fright bother them too much. When we sang our Grandparent's song, they did a nice job of singing out. Finally, I thought they were wonderful little actors. They enjoyed it!
Not only was Wednesday a special day, but so were other days this week. On Tues, the afternoon kids got to go into the Kindergarten room to listen to a story called "The Dot." We learned that even a dot can get you started on the road to being an artist. Then we had our picture taken so we could turn our look into that of the author of the book we heard. It was really fun to be part of the Kindergarten class for awhile. Then on Thursday morning, we again went into the Kindergarten room. This time, we played with scarves while we listened to some songs. We really liked that activity a lot! So I made sure we did the same activity in the afternoon with those boys.
This coming week, we will be learning about the the letter "C" and cows. We'll also review numbers 1 and 2. Also, keep your eyes open for future information about a field trip with the Kindergarten class to The Imagination Station in Toledo in October. It will be on a Wednesday, but a date hasn't been confirmed yet. Feel free to ask me any questions about it.
I pray you have a fabulous weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment